This is a blog about what's happening in my life in Los Angeles. It will also include postings about interesting things I come across as I explore life in L.A.

Friday, June 8, 2007

The Adventure Begins...






This adventure begins with my time in Seattle. I spend three weeks in Steilacoom, with my mom and step dad. The image above is the view from their front deck.


I was in Seattle to prepare for my drive to California and spend time with my family. My sister in law Missy was due to have her third child on June 15, but we all had the feeling Lydia would come earlier.

Lydia decided to make her appearance in this world on May 29, 2007. Here are some photographs from the hospital. And then again, within her first few days with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My experience of viewing this outstanding and stunning photo collection on Angela Smith's blog is one of total inspiration, delight and personal impact.Her photos have touched a submerged desire within myself to explore new areas and to see, with eyes of awareness and gratetude, the beauty of our world and people in it.
Thank you, Angela, for your extrodinary presentation and for inspiring me to take my own next step.